What can I write a review on?
TheWebpageSite Directory has a numerous amount of business, events and service professionals that users can review – almost anything you have a local experience or interaction with (although there are guidelines and restrictions). And if we’re missing anything, you can add it to our directory.
What should I include in my review?
A great review covers food, service, and ambiance. Got recommendations for your favorite dishes and drinks, or something everyone should try here? Think about things that would help future consumers make the best decisions, such as:
- Detailing your favorite (or least favorite) dishes at your local restaurant.
- Talk about an experience that will keep you coming back (or staying away) for years to come.
- Highlight an employee who went the extra mile to make your experience memorable.
- Include tips about the best time to arrive, where to park, or where the best seating is.
- Describe why you’ll be using this service (plumber, caterer, contractor, etc.) again for your next project.
What should I leave out of my review?
You should aim to keep your review accurate and reflective of a genuine, personal experience. For example, personal opinions (“the food here is the best”) are good, but speculation or exaggeration (“their food is probably made by God”) will more than likely be flagged.
For more details about what to leave out of your review can be found in our Content Guidelines.